JOIN OUR TEAM
Thank you for your interest in Clearwater Pool Management. If you are looking for seasonal work or are interested in a possible full-time position, we would love for you to be a part of our growing team! To get started, select the appropriate application from the options below.
Once you have completed your application, please be sure to click the “Submit Application” button. Following successful submission, you will receive a confirmation email notifying you a member of our staff has received, and is reviewing, your application.
Click on the icon below pertaining to your desired job to begin your application.
The main job of the lifeguard is patron safety. This includes monitoring the pool of active swimmers and being aware of those on the pool deck for potential safety issues. Each pool has specific rules which the guard will be responsible for enforcing.
Secondary duties include cleaning, water tests, and check-in (where applicable).
– Guards are responsible for vacuuming pool, skimming, and emptying skimmers each morning, checking bathrooms are properly stocked and cleaned multiple times a day, collecting any loose debris in the pool area and disposing in proper receptacle, and handling trash duties.
– Guards are required to test water every 2 hours and post results.
– If the pool requires attendees to check-in, guard will check passes/enforce check-in policy.
All the aforementioned tasks will include the necessary training for the guard to complete successfully.
The main task of a maintenance employee is pool care. This includes but is not limited to:
– testing for total water chemistry and adjusting as necessary;
– maintaining pool appearance (e.g., vacuuming, skimming, emptying skimmer baskets, cleaning tiles and inside skimmers, clearing pool deck, cleaning restrooms, restocking supplies, emptying trash); and
– operating and caring for pump/motor (e.g., backwashing, cleaning main basket, troubleshooting minor issues)
Additional tasks/requirements include communicating with supervisor via daily reports for the day’s activities, maintaining reliable transportation, and having the ability to learn new tasks, systems, and equipment.
All the aforementioned tasks will include the necessary training for the employee to complete successfully.
This application is for returning employees. Welcome back!